Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Bit of Sadness

One of my friends introduced me to the site where you make friends or find others to start a relationship. It's similar to match and eharmony I suppose.

Anywho, I started talking to this guy who is really kind, understanding, and honest. We have a lot in common and we enjoy a lot of similar things. He goes to the university that is literally next door to mine.
We've been talking for a month now, and then all of a sudden he deletes his account. I was realy surprised, you know? At first I thought maybe he found someone he likes and doesn't need the site anymore.

But we can't still be friends? And why send a message with questions for me to answer if you don't expect to read the answers?

I'm kind of sad right now. Don't know what to think. What do any of you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment