Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hold on to Sixteen: Glee Review

Alright here are my thoughts on tonight's Glee episode.
  • Sam's return to glee-Really confused why Finn thought they needed him to be there. Don't get me wrong, I love Sam, but they could have brought him back to McKinley in a different fashion.
  • Blaine/Sam drama- NOT COOL. I think Blaine was way out of line on that one, and there was nothing to show that Blaine and Sam are okay now. By the way, how did Blaine know about Sam being a stripper? My only guess is that Rachel told Kurt because she can't hold water, and Kurt told Blaine because Kurt tells Blaine everything. Still, I think what Blaine said was wrong. I love him, but that was wrong.
  • Blaine/Finn drama-Ughh...I expected more. That confrontation was really weak and I think Blaine gave in too early. I mean, Finn didn't even say he was sorry for Christ's sake! I wanted them to be friends, but I feel like...after episodes of tension...they could have done something better than that.
  • Quinn- Finally, she's grown up! I've been waiting for her to realize that what she was doing was wrong. Her change of heart at the end was nice, a little "Woah, that's a huge change" but it was nice.
  • Samcedes- I'm a fan. I'm hoping it will pull through. Not much to say on that one.
  • Tina/Mike- Thank you for finally having Mr. Chang see the light! Mike Chang is amazing and everyone should know it. Tina, you are a goddess for making Mr. Chang see the light. I'm glad you finally got to sing. I hope they use your character more often. Again, love Mike Chang and Tina.
The performances were great. I loved them all. I do think I liked the Trouble Tone's performance better than New Directions, but hey, I'm glad they all go together at the end. The ending song "We Are Young" was perfect. Overall, it was a good show. Just...Blaine's parts threw me off.

Oh, I am happy to see some character development with him: boxing because he wanted to defend himself after the bullies, creating the fight club. Interesting...Wait, did he make the fight club when he was a freshman?! Cause I have a feeling it wasn't while he was a sophomore. RIB, did you think this through?

This is another Glee Review. Ella signing out!

P.S. Forgot to mention: I wanna punch Sebastian in the face. I <3 Klaine with a passion. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment