Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday is a Fun-Day

Today has been a pretty good day. I really had only one class and that was listening to presentations. I did my presentation on Monday. Then my second class was optional but I went anyway to learn about what was going to be on the final. Class lasted less than fifteen minutes.

Afterwards I made some really good brownies and gave some to my friends. I hung out with two of them in another dorm and then went to eat with a few. We ended up staying the DugOut area trying the Sudoku puzzles in the campus newspaper. We were so goofy, and I loved it. I love hanging out with them. Then we came back to my room, set up the gamecube, played some Mario Kart and now we have the Wii set up playing Brawl. I played for a bit but now I'm here at work. It's okay, I enjoyed my night with my friends.

The only downside was that we were supposed to be playing the wii/gamecube starting around four when I was making the brownies but since we were going to use Cathy's tv (which is on Jane's desk) we had to wait until Jane cleaned her area before we could set anything up. She didn't show up until almost seven o'clock. I think Cathy was upset and so was I, but it let me hang out with my friends so I'm okay that it was delayed.

But today is my fun day. It was my last day of classes. Everything is turned in and now I only have two finals: Wednesday and Thursday. Then I'm on the bus home on Thursday afternoon. I'll start studying for my Thursday test (the only one I can study for) tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment