Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Glee Review

Another episode of Glee has passed. I'm not spoiler free, so if you haven't seen it or the promo for next week, you might want to skip this post =)

I'll give you a bit of time to decide.

*
**
***
**
*
Good? Alright....AHHHH! Oh my God! So much stuff going on my brain can't handle it. The elections with Hummel v. Slyvester and Hummel v. Pierce. Too much, too much. And only one Hummel one! Poor Kurt. I was surprised he thought about cheating in the election. I read spoilers and at first I didn't believe but then Rachel did it. She stuffed the ballot box. Ruined chances for Kurt and probably herself. Now she has a spot on her permanent record and she's not competing in sectionals?! Holy Neptune.

Then Sue and the man (the dude who has been "dating" Coach Beiste. I haven't remembered his name yet). I can't believe that happened! Sue ruined that relationship...well, Beiste wasn't really helping the situation either, and the poor man was confused. I'm glad Beiste was able to express her feelings in the end but now she's competing against Sue. Soooo much drama there.

Puck had sex with Rachel's mom?! I still can't see why he isn't grossed out by that. I mean, he made out with Rachel...now he's trying to be with her mom? I don't know. And he told Quinn?! He's soo stupid. Doesn't he know she's still crazy and will use that information to show that she's an unfit mother?! She had sex with a student!

Lastly, Santana. I've always loved her, and I love her even more. She's just had it so rough lately. And Finn is trying to help in the only way he can. I give him props for that but I still hate his guts. Santana and her abuela (grandma if you don't know Spanish), that was heartbreaking. I just kept thinking "please accept her please!" She's a strong woman though and she has people who love her for her, so I know she'll make it through everything. She better!

Now for the promo: THANK GOD BLAINE! He's finally confronting Finn on his stupid behavior. No Rachel in sectionals. And....Sam?!? I knew you were coming back but what are you doing?! I never saw that coming. This is going to be a fantastic episode. Until next week this is your Glee Review. Ella signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment