Saturday, November 12, 2011

Zombie Dance

I missed another Thursday but I have legit reasons. Also, I wanted to post yesterday but I ended up going to a party last night, so I have much to say on that. Plus, I need to tell you about tonight (no party). There's just so much that I feel like I'll post twice: one for Thursday/Friday and one for Saturday (today). Here goes the first ones:

Thursday I was super busy writing my English paper which has now been extended to Monday. Hooray! I feel like my paper sucks because I went in to talk to the professor about it on Wednesday and she told me that it seemed like I didn't have anything to say, and that it was "high school style" because it was only 5 paragraphs. I didn't plan on it being 5 paragraphs. Anywho, I rewrote it that night, sent her my ideas on it, and then went to the writing center on Thursday for editing and such. Then I get the email that at least 3 students are rewriting and she was giving us until Monday to finish it. It makes me wonder if she thinks my new paper is horrid too.

Friday I ended up not going to my sociology class. I was so tired from reading and writing the paper Thursday night that I overslept. I did go to my philosophy class. Oh! On my campus we're playing Humans vs. Zombies. We just started Friday morning. I stayed a human for 8 hours. It was terrible! I survived going to philosophy but after I came out, a girl ran across the quad towards me and I threw a sock at her, stunning her. But when I went through the halls to my dorm, a kid came out of the stairwell and tagged me. Gah! I was so upset! One of my friends was tagged way before me, so we decided to go human hunting together. I got my first "kill" today by getting one of my friends. Oh, I'll talk about that in my next post.

Friday night...Last friday night yeah we danced on table tops...Well, I didn't. I saw some other people do it. I went to a frat party. One of my friends is a pledge and it was a party celebrating all the new pledges so I went to support and to have some fun. I get there, it's more of a drinking party than a dancing party. A majoriy of my friends who went were paired off in couples and drunk off their minds. I don't drink, don't see the point, so I was a bit annoyed and didn't really want to be around a bunch of people. I was planning on leaving but one of my non-drunk friends asked me to go dance with her upstairs cause she didn't want to dance alone. I went. Danced a bit.

Long story short: dealt with a bunch of drunks, danced with a random person I didn't know for about 2 minutes then we were separated, asked a guy I liked to dance but he was too tired from wrestling with one of his "brothers" to dance, the other guy I really really wanted to dance with had guard duty..again, met a nice guy named Bobby who's a psych major and vice-pres of the martial arts club here (he's pretty cool. Didn't talk long. I know my zombie friend made him go dance with me), and had to watch as Jane danced with Steve again for like an hour or so until 3 in the morning and I didn't want to stay any longer so I took my drunk zombie friend back to his dorm while Jane stayed with Steve and one of my friends.

All in all, not a good night. I didn't really want to be there. I wanted to leave after the first 15 minutes. I ended up staying for 4 hours. 4 hours of depression.

If you want to read about today's happenings, give me a minute to type. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment