Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Mood Down the Toilet

Holy Fuck Shit!

There goes my good mood. Jane, one of my roommates, just came up to me asking if I was taking the sociology class "History for Social Thought". I'm pretty sure (no, a hundred percent sure) she knows I'm planning on it since it is a required class for one my majors.

Well now her ass wants to take it. I don't want to take another class with her. She doesn't do work, and she thinks all of these other classes are not important enough like her science classes. She'll be wanting to see/read what I have, work with me, and I'm not doing that again! I'm not doing her work for another semester. I refuse.

When I didn't seem thrilled about her possibly joining me she wanted to know if I was mad. Of course I'm mad! But I said I was preoccupied and wasn't listening.

Ugh...what will be worse is...if she gets into the class and I don't, I'm going to be pissed the hell off because she doesn't need this class. And she'll most likely complain and complain all semester and I'm just going to want to punch her in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment