Saturday, November 26, 2011

Merlin Episode Reactions

I started season 4 of Merlin yesterday and I'm three episodes in. Here are my ending reactions for the episodes:

4x01:




4x02:





4x03:





I can't even...episode 4x03, my goodness. I've been waiting for it..but I didn't expect it in THAT way. I'm mean, and right after episode 4x02!?!? I want to explain it all but...you know what, I'll just put this here:

***************SPOILERS: READ IF YOU DARE**************

I was bawling my eyes out for Lancelot! I wasn't a huge fan of him. From the beginning I wanted Gwen and Arthur (of course I really want Merthur, but can't have everything in life), and I know enough about the Arthurian legends to know Lancelot causes problems. So when he showed up, I instantly hated him. Then I realized he was the sweetest and most loyal human being on the show and I couldn't hate him! But I didn't want him with Gwen. The fact that he knew Merlin's secret, it made me happy because now Merlin had someone else to talk to besides Gaius.

And then the end of season three, Lancelot and the others become knights. I was so happy! Now Lancelot is really around to help Merlin and I get to see his gorgeous face (He looks like a younger version of Ioan Gruffudd who plays Lancelot in the 2004 film King Arthur with Clive Owen). I like the relationship between Lancelot and Merlin, it's not as beautiful as Gwaine and Merlin, and definitely not as beautiful as Merthur, but it's still enjoyable. And in episode 4x03 they freakin' killed him. They killed him! Right after I finally started to love him, they took him away from me! How could they do that! I cried so hard it was like when I thought Gaius had died at the end of season one. This show will be the death of me. I can see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment