Sunday, November 27, 2011

Man, I'm a few lines away from being halfway done with this paper. Gosh! I don't feel like doing it, especially at four in the morning. I think I'll go to sleep now and wake up at eight. Continue from there. First, I'll make it so I'm on page five...I'll feel more accomplished. I shouldn't have procrastinated this badly. I should have at least read the rest of my articles yesterday or something. My eyes are burning.

I'm going back to campus tomorrow...in like 12ish hours...I don't want to go back. It's just one week of classes and then three days of finals. I come back home on the eighth. I think it's so stupid that I come back for less than two weeks. Why don't we have finals before Thanksgiving and then we get out then and stay out until January? I think that sounds a lot better. I wouldn't mind it.

Need sleep. Sleep sleep sleep. Been listening to classical/violin orchestra music for the past *checks time* eight hours. Holy cheesus! And I don't think any of the songs repeated.

Hmm my mom wants to go to this jewlery shop in the morning...a few hours from now. I have this key necklace but it's not sterling silver so it turned after having it for a few years. So, I've been meaning to buy one that is sterling but kept forgetting. My mom remembered and wanted it to be a surprise/christmas gift but she doesn't know which one I would like. We were looking at a bunch online from macys, kohls, jcpenny, and others. Laughing and horrid looking ones and just enjoying ourselves. Then she told me about this store, so we might go tomorrow. Not sure.

She asked if I wanted to see the Twilight movie today...yesterday? I said I did, but I needed to finish my homework. She would have just dropped me off. She hasn't seen any of the films. I guess I'll wait until after finals when I come home. No one on campus will want to see it with me, and I don't have any friends at home so no asking there. I'll just go by myself like I did with the Glee movie. I don't mind.

My eyes are watering...or bleeding...who knows. I've been staring at a screen and packets of paper for far too long. I wanna watch Merlin. Can't watch Merlin. Probably won't until after finals. How horrid. No, I'll watch next Monday. It's reading day so no classes...yay...maybe I should stop rambling? Yeah...I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment