Thursday, November 3, 2011

Merlin is My Life

I have many things to write on this rainy Thursday, so I won't be answering any questions today.

1. I've started watching BBC's Merlin on Hulu. It's such an amazing show! When it first came out, I watched the first two episodes but then I forgot about it (I think it was on Sundays and I don't want a lot of television on Sundays). But I've found it again thanks to one of my friends. I'm watching episode 9 of season one right now. I have a feeeling I'll be done with both seasons by the end of next week, maybe earlier. Merlin has taken over my life!

2. Remember that midterm I was worrying about? I got an A-. Awesome right?! And the paper for one of my English classes, another A-. And last but not least, my SCE for my philosophy class, an A+. I'm on a roll right now!

3. I'm not allowing Jane to get to me anymore. I'm really falling the guidelines my counselor has been giving me. I don't want this to be a miserable year. I'm going to enjoy my college career. High school was horrible for me, but I'm going to make college a thousand times better.

4. I'm going home this weekend. I really need a break from Jane and Cathy. And a break from campus. I haven't been home in two months, and my hair shows. Haha, it's starting to get puffy and hard for a comb to get through it. Plus I want to spend time with my mom and lay in my own bed for once. Even though home isn't all sunshine and rainbows 100% of the time, I still miss it.

5. I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I can't remember if I wrote about that. Plus I'm doing a "Poem A Day" so I'm going to be writing a whole bunch this November. Speaking of writing, I submitted poems to my school's literary magazine. I hope I get in this year. The poems I sent, I really like them. It would be great to see if others enjoy them too.

I'm sure there is more that I wanted to write about, but I can't remember anymore. Oh! I'm glad the glee hiatus is over and I can't wait until the 8th. Jane watched the last episode with me on Tuesday. She talks during it and I miss some of the things. I hope she goes to karate next week so she won't be in the room while I'm watching.

I believe that's it for now. Back to Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment