Thursday, November 17, 2011

MIA Explanation...plus it's Thursday

So I've been missing for a few days and I have some very reasonable explanations. Number One: I'm sick. I've had a sore/scratchy throat for a couple days now but on Tuesday I woke up with coughing, sneezing, and a bit of a runny nose. Sorry for the details (not really). Anywho, I haven't been feeling up to typing. I've been on tumblr though, just catching up on people that I follow.

Reason number two: Exam and a huge paper. My paper is due tomorrow and I'm only halfway done. Gah! I shouldn't have procrastinated but that's part of the job description of being a college student...well, any sort of student really.

Reason three: Trying to stay away from obessessive Humans Vs. Zombies players. Oh my grilled cheesus, they've been ridiculous. I was a zombie (became a corpse Wednesday morning) and I was threatened at every time I went outside by a bunch of random humans. I wasn't even looking to tag anyone! I just wanted to go to my room or go to the dugout to get food! Humans have been dragged out of safe zones, people have been knocking their books out of their arms so someone can come from behind and push-the-hell-out-of-them/tag them, and it had gotten to the point that I didn't want to play anymore. So I didn't. Tuesday I decided to "starve myself to death" and so I died at 3am on Wednesday. It gave me such a relief knowing that I wasn't going to be attacked by over paranoid humans.

Those are basically it. I have one more episode of season two of Merlin to watch, which I'm hoping to look at around 4pm today. I finally watched the Mash-Off episode of Glee yesterday. I almost cried for Santana. That's all I'll say if others haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment