Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday: Zombies Continue

I noticed I forgot to mention class registration. That was a week or so ago. Remember that sociology class, History of Social Thought? Yeah, I didn't get in but neither did Jane. I'm not sharing any classes with her either so yay for that! I just don't have time for people copying my work. What classes I am taking are Writing Fiction, Seminar on Creative Writing: Poetry, Social Statistics, and Romantic Literature. Plus two PE courses of bowling and social dance. It's going to be a busy semester come January.

Now to today: With me being a zombie I have to feed/tag someone at least every 30 hours or I die of starvation and become a corpse. I ended up tagging one of my friends so I have until tomorrow at 8pm before I'm dead. You can join a pack of zombies and share your kills so if one of my friends gets someone they'll share with me and I'll stay alive a bit longer, and vice versa. It's hilarious though. Everyone is running and screaming. We cornered this one guy but we were going to let him go 'cause he just wanted to eat dinner but another zombie came behind him and tagged him. Poor kid.

Went to see the movie Friends with Benefits, which they were showing here on campus. It was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it. Made me wonder would I be willing to do that and I realized no. Even if it wasn't sex, like I just made out with the guy, I still don't think I would do it. I would probably become emotionally attached. No, I know I would.

Is it sad that I consider it? But I don't want just the physical. I actually do want to be in a real relationship. I've never been in a relationship, or been on a date. I feel kind of pathetic really. I don't understand what's wrong with me. One guy in high school said he had doubts or whatever, and the one here in college freshman year wasn't over his ex. But if you're not over her, why come to me? And then the guys I'm attracted to because of their personality and looks, they want nothing to do with me. Actually, they end up liking one of my friends. She is literally boy crazy. Every time she thinks a guy is cute, she'll go into stalker mode and obsesses about him for weeks. Then she'll find another guy she likes and it continues. It annoys me, but I'd never say that.

I just...I want to meet a guy who likes to hang out with me, just chat, watch movies, just everyday stuff, even study together. I'd like to cuddle on the couch while we watch Pirates of the Caribbean or Harry Potter. I'd like to be able to look at him and he'll give me his goofy smile and I can't help but smile back. I'd like to know everything I could possibly know about him and he about me. I'd like him to trust me with his secrets and dreams, and I'd like to share my dreams with him. Is that too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment