Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another Dream

This one I won't be able to give you detail by detail, but a summary. And it actually split into two dreams.

Dream one: I'm babysiting this 5 or 6 year old girl. We're having loads of fun and whatnot, and then I find out that there's going to be a concert of Selena gomez at my school (my school happens to be my Jr. High school). The father of the girl is really hesitant to let me take her but in the end he agrees. But first, for some reason, I need to go to the store. So when I get there it's a huge line. I buy the girl a pink princess outfit (I guess it's Halloween?) and leave, not realizing I left my credit card behind.

So I exit the store and realize I forgot to buy something. This time when I go in it's super crowded. I have to zig zag through all these lines and I almost bought a basket for the girl to sit in (don't ask) but I put it back. I think I was buying stickers. When I get up to the counter, Degrassi's Emma is the cashier. And when I can't pay she just pops her bubblegum and yells out next. Long story short, I leave the line race back to get my card and come back and pay. This takes a really long time in the dream world. I exit (oh forgot to mention this whole time the little girl is waiting for me at the concert. I know! Terrible babysitter) and when I run to my car my friends (people I don't really know) say they want to come with. One of them who is super short decides to be the driver, but can't reach the pedal. In the end, we get to the school, I grab the little girl and we walk into the doors where we hear people screaming Selena's name and...

Dream Change!

I'm dead. I'm also a boy. First they feel like memory sequences where I remember my friends (all guys) made me do this recording every week where I fall into mud. I wasn't happen. How I died, I don't know? I'm at the bottom of this cliff and I keep yelling out to people. Then the snow on the ground turns into clouds and I turn around and see Degrassi's Adam. I guess he's dead too. When I run, I make these little jingle noises when my feet touch the clouds. That doesn't happen with Adam. We see one of our friends, but I'm guessing we're back on earth and we're ghosts because no response. We see another one who seems really depressed and he's sitting on the roof of this semi-big castle. Then there are two guys in a snowball fight and I reach down to grab snow but my fingers go right through it.

End of dreams. Not as exciting as my last but I thought I would share them since I remembered quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment