Monday, August 1, 2011

Did I Talk About This?

Another post in the same day? Yes.

So, last night I watched the Glee Project and (SPOILER ALERT!!) Cameron decided that this wasn't for him and he saved Damian and went home voluntarily.

NOW, I'm not a huge fan of the Glee Project. Actually, in a nutshell...I hate it.



However, I watch the show because I want to know who they're going to be putting on my favorite show on the planet, Glee (of course). So when I started watching, I hated everyone. I didn't want anyone on the show. I'm sad that people are graduating and possibly leaving, but it's like high school. People move on.

Anywho, after watching a few episodes I began to...tolerate certain people: Samuel, Hanna, Marissa, and Cameron. I just recently started to like Damian because of his bromance with Cameron. But now...





I'm actually upset. Cameron was the one I wanted to win. I would have enjoyed seeing him on Glee. I'm at the point where I don't really want to watch anymore (not that I really wanted to in the first place), but Cameron made me want to watch, even just a little.

With him gone, who do I vote for now? I'll miss you Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment