Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Almost Over

So I packed a lot of stuff today. Can't believe summer went by so quickly this year. I usually have terrible summers and I wish for school to hurry up and get here. Normally, I don't hang out with anyone. Not because I don't want to, but because I either had no ride or I wasn't invited. The last one was usually the case. My summers usually consisted of me working at the daycare during most days, and staying in on the computer or watching tv on the others.

Lame and lonely right?

This summer I actually had fun. I was able to hang out with one of my friends. Just one, but it meant the world to me. We hung out quite a few times, and he even went to see Harry Potter with me on opening night and again, the day I went to meet Tom Felton. We painted wands, saw a bunch of other movies, and just hung out. I met some awesome people my first year in college who I am proud to say are my real friends (including the one I mentioned above and few others of course). We kept in contact all summer through facebook, skype, and the phone. I was able to meet Tom Felton and I saw the Glee movie. I did work at the daycare which is always fun.

This summer was a blast and I'm sad to see it go. But I'm happy for this new school year coming up. I have so much planned for myself. This is going to be a good year. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment