Thursday, September 15, 2011

No Audition

Taking a break from reading for my essay to do my Thursday post. So, I was supposed to audition for the female accapela group right? Well, they sent me and five other girls asking us if we could sign up for an audtion on Thursday because there's so many girls wanting to be a part of the group. First I was like, why just us five? Why not ask everyone see who would rather be on Thursday instead of Tuesday? I sense some strangeness there.



But there really was no point because guess what? I'm so sick I missed my english class this morning. I wouldn't have been able to sing a single note! I'm glad I didn't resign up because I would have made them wait for me when I wasn't even at my best to sing. I'm not giving up though, I'll be trying out next year (they'll have 5-6 open spots next year. Only 2 open spots this time).

I'm still upset though. I could have auditioned today. I was ready! But if it hadn't been for me being sick due to people not having any common sense...

There's was going to be more that I was going to write, but I'm tired, achy, and I still need to finish reading. I leave it here for now. Anything you want me to talk about let me know! Send me a comment/message in my ask box!

Oh, here's a little something about my roommates. Their cleanliness is worse than I thought. I found strands of hair in the bottom of the fridge. Not just one strand...multiple! I'm so not putting food in there. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment