Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spiders...

So, I'm not a fan of spiders. I hate them with a passion! They're nasty, gross, disgusting, horrendous creatures that sprout white string from their butts to cover corners in your home. I don't like them. I'm afraid of them, and I will get someone to kill them or I'll kill them myself if they step inside my house.

Read that last line again...if they step inside my house...My territory! If they're outside, that's fine. That's their home, but this is my house. My room. I didn't ask you to be here. So, I'll get rid of you. I think that's a pretty okay arrangement right?

Not according to my roommates. They're getting all upset with me because I'd rather kill the freakin thing especially when it's on my side of the room. No offense, but if I see a spider anywhere inside this dorm room. I will go Beatrix Kiddo on its ass, 'aight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment