Sunday, September 25, 2011

Friday and Saturday Night

I've had an up-and-down weekend so far. Most of it was good, but the one bad "situation" sort of brought everything down a little. This weekend, I decided to go out and party with friends. I don't drink or anything. I just go out and dance the night away.

Friday night I went to a Frat party with three of my friends. It was a lot of fun. We stayed out until about 2:30am just dancing. This random guy I didn't know tried dancing with me and I wasn't for it so I moved away from him. Then he tried to get one of my friends to dance and she doesn't do "dancing" (she was mostly there to get out of her room. She moved a little. Not a lot. But it was progress). Then he tried to join our inner circle and that was kicking one of my other friends out of the circle, so we moved away from him.

Then another random guy came up, asked for our names and said "I bet I can dance better than all of you". Did some strange moves and then left. We started laughing afterwards. No idea where that came from.
That was a good night. Last night was an "ehh". I went to a party with the same friends plus a few more and one of my roommates. Earlier I had been hanging out at my Hall's desk with one of my guy friends/my crush (in a way). I was there for about 75% of his 4 hour shift. We talked, laughed, looked at videos. It was great. I tried convincing him to come to this party with my friends and I. He was iffy and I was pretty sure he wasn't going.

Yet, when Nathalie and Melinda asked him to go, he was all for it. It pisses me off a bit. He basically followed Nathalie around everywhere. I feel like he likes her and it's a lost cause. Well, not really. She has a boyfriend but that didn't stop her before. She basically had another one of my guy friends wrapped around her finger last year. I don't have all the full details but I know they didn't have sex. They got close to it though. Then she told her boyfriend and made it seem like my friend was at fault. Caused some drama last year. They don't talk now (for obvious reasons).

Now, she has him (my "crush") wrapped around her finger. And I'm angry. I don't understand how she's allowing this to happen. AGAIN! And it's not like I can say anything. What am I supposed to do? Anywho, they came to this other Frat party with us. Nathalie and Melinda went straight for the Jungle Juice (alcoholic drink if you don't know). They got buzzed and then wanted to leave for another Frat party. They leave (Melinda, Nathalie, my "crush", and the girl who doesn't really dance, Angie) and the rest of us stay and have a good time for a bit before joining them at the other Frat.

We get there, not even 10 minutes in, the fire alarm is pulled. So, back to the original party we go. We head inside, of course Mel and Nathalie head to the booze again but they ran out. So now they don't want to be there, they want to head somewhere else. That same group leaves, leaving me with the other two friends from Friday night and my roommate. We had fun. Danced and whatnot. My roommate danced with her crush the whole night, for 3 and a half hours (craziness!). I'm happy for her. She didn't want to come out at first but I convinced her. I'm glad I did she had a great time.

I just wish...I had a fun time with my "crush" but what can I do? I think I'm just going to get over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment