Saturday, October 1, 2011

Need To Express Myself

I think I missed a Thursday and that's because this week has been chaotic. I'm so happy it's Friday, well when I'm done writing it will technically be Saturday morning.

I didn't get to mention that I have an appointment to see a counselor this coming Tuesday. I think I just need someone to talk to. I'm not sure if it's my roommates anymore. Maybe I'm overwhelmed or maybe there's something wrong. There's the possibility that it's a combination of all three. I don't know and that's why I'm going to talk to someone. My mom agrees. She's the one who said I should at least get some advice on how to deal with all the negativity that my roommates have on a daily basis. Hopefully this will help me and I'll be able to have a better year.

Writing on here has helped. It gives me a chance to unwind and let off some steam, but I can't be as open as I really want. I had another blog, but a few friends found it so I had to make this one. I'm afraid they'll find it again. That's why I'm using a penname and aliases for everyone I mention on here. But I'm always worried that one of them will find it. I don't want them reading my personal thoughts. My tumblr and this blog have basically become my diary but a diary that I allow strangers to read and comment on. Not people I know in real life.

Does anyone else get what I'm saying? It's easier to talk to strangers than people you know.

Well, I'm actually at work right now. I work in my residential hall as a desk aide. I don't really do anything. I was actually watching a Korean soap opera before I came on here. I think I'll watch another episode. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment