Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last Friday Night

Four in the afternoon on a Saturday and I haven't started my huge mound of homework. I actually woke up around 12, so I haven't been up for very long. I was/am just so tired from being out last night, 'cause it was a few Halloween Parties!



I had quite a bit of fun. I ended up going to my roommates to Eurotrance. We had less than an hour of fun there though because Jane was taking forever to get ready. Cathy wasn't feeling all that well, so she didn't want to stay long anyway.

Oh! Before Euro, I went to see Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 again. They were showing it on my campus before it comes out on DVD in 13 days! So excited. I'll play that movie over and over again until my DVD player fries.

Back to the parties, so after Eurotrance, we went back to our dorm because I need to grab my wings (I was little Red Riding Hood at Euro, and then the angel form of little Red at the "Heaven or Hell Party") and Jane needed to put on her fox costume. Took her forever! She didn't even have that much to put on but she was like "Oh, I'm not sure I wanna go..I need to go to the bathroom...I don't like this shirt, I'll put this one on..." Gah!

We finally get to the faternity house and I go up the stairs but when I turn around, she's missing. She didn't come inside. I waited a few minutes but I was like, screw it, I want to have fun. If she wants to stand in the cold talking to someone by all means. I met up with some of my friends and we found more of our friends and started dancing. I saw Jane maybe 15 minutes later, finally inside talking to the same dude from outside.

I had a lot of fun with my friends. I danced with one of my guy friends who we all call "Jolee". Not grind-dancing. Just holding hands and moving to the beat. Loads of fun, danced for at least an hour. I normally don't dance enough to sweat, but this time I did. Had fun with the girls too. Watched a bunch of drunk people. I couldn't go downstairs to "Hell" because multiple people puked on or near the stairs. That's alright, I had a great time in "Heaven".

The only regret I have is that I didn't ask this one guy to dance. He had door duty the first hour or so of the party but after that, I saw him popping his head into the dance floor at least 20 times. I finally got the nerve to go up to him but before I could, a couple of guys caught him first and they were rough-housing. So, I chickened out. I'm tempted to tell him I wanted to dance with him that night and that I'd love to hang out, maybe grab some lunch or just study together. Does that sound alright?

I've never talked to him before. We had a class together last year but still no communicating. Do you think I should ask him to a casual get-together?

No comments:

Post a Comment