Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not Again Please

While changing my sheets on my bed, I found a spider.





In my bed! The fucker was under my comforter! I can't sleep now. I can't even lay in it. There's been too many spiders in this room and I can't handle it anymore. I literally cried for an hour after finding it. I texted my roommate Jane and told her (she's not a fan of spiders either but she's not as bad as I am). Her bed is right under mine and she's worried there might be some in her bed. I know there's a web on her suitcase under her bed.

It's gotten ridiculous. I'm probably going to tell the RA in the morning because I can't live like this....In my bed! How long had it been in there?! I had been laying in my bed all day today! What if I hadn't changed my sheets tonight and waited until the morning...I would have been sleeping with that thing!

I'm not going to sleep. I can't. I just can't. If there's anyone else up, please help keep me awake. I'm probably going to watch comedy central and glee DVDs all night. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment