Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh No

I have a problem with my tuition. Last year my mom and I did it right. I know for sure. We divided the amount by 10 because we had to make 10 payments for the whole year. This year, I did it. I divided by 10, been paying every month, and now all of a sudden I need to pay $1,800 dollars by the end of this month?! If I don't, I can't sign up for classes November 7th.

I don't understand. They said that the bill is for each semester, but that makes no sense. That's not how it was last year and they didn't say anything changed. I did the exact same thing as last year. I don't have all of that right now. I'm about $300 or so short. I know my mom doesn't have that.

If this is the case, I have to pay another $3,000 next semester. I work but I only make $1200 a semester. There's no way I can do this. I'm fucking screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment