Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Question for Thursday

I'm trying to get back on track on my "Tell Me Something Thursday" idea. Since I don't get any questions from people, I guess I'll just go on google and look at a list of random questions.

**Searching...Searching...Searching...**

What advice would you give to your 16 year old self?

The real question is "What advice would you give yourself three years ago" and I was 16 so here we go. I'd tell myself to stop thinking about him so much. It was over before it began, there's nothing you can do. He was as committed as he said he would be and it's not your fault.

Write more. I know you're writing now but you still have so much free time and you can be using that to get more ahead into your novel.

Be more involved in school. You're going to join more things senior year, but try starting now. You'll find out what you're really interested in, meet more people and probably make better friends. Because we both know that most of the "friends" you have now aren't really your friends.

Get a job outside the daycare. Yeah, it's fun and everything, but you need to step out and try to find a job on your own. You can't rely on mom all the time.

Believe in yourself. You need to gain more confidence. You need to believe that you are worth something, that you're loved, and that you have a purpose in life. Maybe if you believe it now. You'll believe it 3 years in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment