Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vacuum

So we need to vacuum in this room again. And I refuse to do it. I've vacuumed and cleaned this room twice now. It's time for them to do something. Especially because it's Jane that doesn't know how to freakin' eat around here. I watched her as she walked around eating some hard bread, so of course every time she took a bite, huge pieces would hit the floor.

She was eating one of the tacos I bought, dropped lettuce and meat on the carpet. I told her she dropped it. Now, every time she drops food I'm going to tell her about herself.

But like I said. I'm not vacuuming. When I said that we needed to, she's like "Not today. You can vacuum tomorrow."

"Me?!"

"Well, I have to study for my test tomorrow" she said, "That's what I've been doing all day. I can vacuum tomorrow after I get out of class at 6pm."

I don't give a flying hoot what time, as long as it gets done. It's nasty. One of my friends came over and said it herself. I agree with her. I hate walking in here because every time I have to get on my bed I have to check and pull off pieces of hair THAT DO NOT BELONG TO ME off my socks. It's disgusting.

So...one of them needs to vaccum. I'm not doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment