Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Over, Paper Finished

End of another weekend. Technically it's Monday right now but the sun is not out! So I'm calling it Sunday. Anywho, I just finished writing that sociology midterm paper that's due Monday, about an hour ago. I'm going to edit it after my english class tomorrow and then print. I still have to read about 70 pages before 11am. Ughh...I don't think I'll be getting much sleep. And I have a 8:30am class?!

I watched so many movies today. It was basically a Tim Burton marathon. I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Coraline, Beetlejuice, and now I'm watching the last Pirates of the Carribean film. So it's a Tim Burton/Johnny Depp Sunday (with a few randoms in there). Have to give a major thanks to ABC Family for this.

Right now, I'm not as stressed as I was for the past week. I'm hoping this weekend will be better. I don't have anymore major papers due. I do have a response paper but that's less than a page. I can do that. I met with my advisor and I have another meeting with him on Tuesday. I need to plan out my schedule for the rest of my college years so we can talk about it. Plus, he was my English professor for poetry last year and I asked him if he wouldn't mind looking at some poems I want to submit for my school's literary magazine. I tried last year but none of mine got in. I gave him the one that makes me cry every time I read it, plus this one I made about my roommates. I will not be submitting that one though. No chance.

I feel like there was more I wanted to write. Oh! I've missed a few Thursdays lately. I know and I'm sorry. The past two weeks have just been crazy. It will change this week. Hmm...well this coming weekend is going to be Halloween weekend so: parties! I'm going to two on Friday, dressed as Little Red Riding Hood at the first and a dead/angel version of Little Red Riding Hood to the "Heaven and Hell Party". It shall be fun. At least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment