Monday, October 3, 2011

You're Joking Right?

I was on the phone with my mom when I decided to wash my sweaters/hoodies and I said, out loud, "Gonna go check to see if the washers are open". Then I left my dorm room, leaving my two roommates inside. I go to the basement and find all three are open. I'm happy because I just want to use two and hang my clothes to dry. When I'm walking back, I see one of my roommates walking towards me, I wave and continue talking to my mom.

I enter the room, grab my sweaters and just as I'm about to leave, she returns and says "They're all free!" Why do I see them both going into their wardrobs and grab their completely-full-overflowing-don't-you-wash-more-than-once-a-month laundry baskets and start separting their clothes.

"Umm...I'm going to need one too." I say. They look at me funny. And then one says:

"One of us needs to go down there to make sure no one else grabs the washers."

I volunteered because one, I was already ready. And two, I wasn't going to let them take the washers from me. I decided to be nice and just use one. I put my clothes in, wait until their slow asses come downstairs and go back to the room. I'm still on the phone with my mom (she heard me complain while I was in the basement).

I'm sitting in front of my laptop, just got off the phone with her when one of them comes in and says:

"You can use the washer when we're done."

....What?

"I'm already using one. When those stop, I'll put my other load in." I said.

"Oh I didn't know who's clothes those were."

Really...Why do you think I went down there for? Do you think I went to save the washers for you?! What the hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment