Friday, July 1, 2011

Annoyance Never Dies...

no matter how hard you push that knife in. Why do I start out my post like this? Blame watching Supernatural
(episode where Dean and Sam take care of the imortal doctor, about 3 weeks before Dean's expiration date)

Anywho, I'm annoyed if you haven't guessed. I have a younger brother, seven years younger (so he's 11 if you don't want to do the math) and he pisses me off all the time. But lately, he hasn't only been getting on my nerves but als my mom's. He has an attitude problem and he's spoiled to the bone. How he ended up that way, Merlin only knows (yeah I said Merlin).

But today he annoyed my mom by not getting ready for his Police Cadet Progam Graduation. My mom needed to go to work so she couldn't go, so I had to and take pictures. My brother wasn't happy about that and he made his feelings known. My mom grew tired of it, I dropped her off at work and when I came back he wasn't ready. We only had a half hour to get there and I needed to get ready and change clothes (I was still in my pjs when I  dropped my mom off). So, of course we were almost late. And the whole time he was just giving me attitude and whining the whole time.

Just...ugh! You get tired of hearing it, you know? And this happens all the time. And my mom just told us to pretend the other doesn't exist. I personally don't think this the best solution but hey, I'll do it. I'm doing it right now. It's not going to last, I already know it. My mom will come in after work, call in a family meeting and then we'll have to listen to the same lecture on how we only have each other and we need to fix our relationship. The same old same old.

I don't really know what to do about all of this. What am I to do? I've tried being nice and that doesn't work. I tried ignoring him and that doesn't work. I think we're just going to be at each other's necks for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment