Friday, July 29, 2011

It's my birthday...

and I'm not all that happy. I had been planning what I was going to write all day and it went from:

" Today was a pretty awesome day! And it's my first birthday I'm sharing on blogger! YAAAAAAY!"

to...

"This day sucked, like any other day. I just want to go to sleep."

Today wasn't really my day. It's my birthday right? I'm supposed to be a little bit selfish, right? I turned 19, my last year as an official teenager. But no one seems to care.

Today was basically any other day: all about Matt (my brother).

He had an instant attitude all day. Talked back to my mom and stuff, whined and groaned about how my mom offered to buy me a lava lamp (which I didn't want nor need. I declined politely of course) when we went to the store. Bitched and moaned because he wanted pizza, which he got (while I on the other hand just wanted tacos. Didn't get that).

Basically, it was like my opinion and feelings did not matter today. Just like any other day.

And now I found out my cousins are coming to my grandma's to "celebrate" my birthday. I should be excited, but I'm not. It just means drama drama drama.

God, I just want to go to sleep.

The only plus side is that I bought myself a Glee messenger bag and two shirts. Doesn't really even the balance does it?

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same way on my 19th birthday in June.
    If you look on my blog
    theslimmertales.blogspot.com

    you'll see just how horrible my birthday was, its under the post Posion. It was about everyone but me :(

    ReplyDelete