Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Strangest Dream

Okay, I woke up about ten minutes ago and I had to tell someone about my wacky dream. I remember about 95% of it and everything I'm going to tell you is what really happened (in the dream of course)

So my friend and I walk into a movie theater on Sunday to see Tom Felton (this part is true in real life. I'm seeing him this Sunday!!) and when we get there it's not really crowded. Apparently I'm one of the first to get there. So we go over to give our tickets and someone (this is part of the 5% I don't remember) who I know buys a photograph for Tom to sign. But instead of waiting for him to sign it, the person signs "Draco" in huge letters on the back. At that moment Tom Felton walks by and kind of gives a "What the hell?" sort of expression but then walks away.

I enter the "meeting" room. Somehow I am chosen to be the first person to take the picture with Tom. He gives me a hug (sort of like a drunk, fall over you type hug. Odd) and pulls me over to the camera. But instead of posing with me, he tells me how to stand to face the camera and then pulls someone else out of the small crowd that has gathered. And it was Darren Criss! He makes him pose for the picture as well. Then, music starts playing and Tom tags Darren and he starts to dance. It's the strangest thing! After the song ends Tom says "Alright, I have another game for us. I want you, you, you, (he's pointing at people in the crowd), Darren, (my name), and you." So we get into this big circle and music starts again. I don't know what's going on because someone wraps their arms around my waist and I shriek. It turns out it was Mark Salling (^___^). He just smiles and walks out the room.

This is when I realize I can't remember where I put my purse. I see my friend walking with it and he puts it on a chair. I go over and I look through it because I can't find the ticket to see HP7 part 2. So now I'm freaking out because I bought the tickets online and not only mine but two of my friends (this is the truth). I tell my friend that I need to go back home to get the ticket. He says okay, and when I'm walking out of the theater I see the other friend who I bought the ticket for. Somehow she's allowed into the movie but I still leave and grab a bus home.

There's a little blurred area here on how I got home and got the ticket. Afterwards, I get on another bus and I tell them that I need to get to a bowling alley (why? I don't know) and they're like which one. I guess the boiling alley is next to the theater and I can't remember where that is. When I start to cry because I realize I won't be able to get back, I turn around on the bus and see Cory Monteith and Lea Michelle. They tell me it's going to be okay and let the bus driver lady know where I'm going.

So when we get there it's super dark. It doesn't look anything like the theater I went to, but it is. Just on a really huge hill and now it looks more like a castle (Hogwarts?). I magically (5% here) turn into some sort of secret agent because I jump my way onto trees and on the roof to get in through the window to the "meeting" room. It's empty and I realize I never got my picture with Tom Felton. I panic and when I leave the room my clothes just disappear. But I'm not worried about it. I just grab a random towel and keep moving. I run out the main door to find my purse on the stairs. Grabbing it I hear Corey ask Lea what in the world I'm doing, but I never heard an answer.

I go back into the theater and I had the guy behind the counter my ticket. He gives me three pieces of construction paper (???). I ask where I can get my picture and he says the photographer went with some group to the gas station to get a corndog (hahaha. I swear that happened). I leave the ticket booth, but that's when he tells me my sisters and my dad wants to talk to me. Turns out I'm a Charlie's Angel, and my sisters are Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu (I'm not Cameron Diaz though). We discuss about breaking into a vault that appears to hold my picture with Tom Felton.

Blur blur blur...We're outside the vault! And we need to make an explosive to bust in. We search around the theater for all the equipment (oh I forgot to mention I got my clothes back after talking to the ticket man. Just thought I should mention). Before we can set it up, the theater owner walks in and either he looks very similar to him or he was Jason Bateman. He tells me the photographer forgot to put the pictures online and since I wasn't here to pick mine up, he decided to mail it to me to "Mckinkley, Ohio" (I kid you not. And no, I don't even live in Ohio. All glee there).

That's when I wake up. Wonderful right? I think this tells me that not only does Tom Felton, Harry Potter, Darren Criss, the cast and story of Glee, and randomly Charlie's Angels destroy my waking life...they take over my dreams as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment