Sunday, July 10, 2011

Excitement is Building!

And the coutdown has started. We're at 5 days now. 5 more days until the final Harry Potter film is out. You have no idea how happy and miserable I am right now. I'm glad that it's finally here, but the fact that Harry Potter will officially be over is a little devastating. I've grown up with Harry and the Golden trio, Dumbledore, Severus, Draco, Neville, Luna, Remus, the Weasley Twins, and so many more. How can I go on without them? (dramatic tear falls)

So, I promised a post yesterday and yeah...I got very distracted and, what was I doing? What in the world did I do after work? I have no idea. Sorry to disappoint but I have no extravagent excuse. I think I just forgot.

But the point is, here I am! Now, my fourth was pretty amazing. Since it was on a Monday my family decided to have our traditional July 4th barbeque on that Sunday. It's my favorite holiday because not only is there a bunch of fireworks but my entire family gets together and we have a great time. This doesn't always happen during Christmas or Thanksgiving, but it always works out on the 4th. The food was fantastic. I helped make the potato salad this year. No mac and cheese because my aunt made spaghetti, which was okay. We didn't take out the volleyball net this year (sadness) but that's because it was pretty hot out and no one wanted to do that much moving around.

We did color! I know, an 18 year old, almost 19 year old, college student is coloring. Yes, yes I am. And I'm proud to say it too. When you work at a daycare for the summers, you get used to playing with blocks, legos, dolls, the little kitchen and fake food, and of course coloring. There just happen to be small kids in my family and they love to color. And even if they weren't there, I probaly still would have been coloring. It's fun!

What else do I have to say? I talked about Harry Potter, which I'm seeing opening night. Oh! I didn't mention something but I'll tell you all a bit later. It's amazing and I'm literally driving my mom insane becaues it's all  I talk about. Hmm what else? I talked about the 4th, and a little about my job. I think that's all I have for now.

Farewell readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment