Monday, July 25, 2011

I Met Tom Felton!!!

So yesterday my friend Stephanie, Melissa, and I went to the theater where Tom Felton was going to do pictures and autographs. He was scheduled to be there at 12pm. We showed up at 8am, during a thunder storm. And we weren't the first ones there.



And we thought we were crazy. Anywho, we had fun waiting for him, playing cards, singing songs and whatnot.

What was awesome was that Tom actually showed up around 11:30.



He came early knowing we were waiting for him in the pouring rain and lightning!! That wonderful man!

The line was huge, and the rain stopped about the time we got inside the theater. We walked in and we could already see the top of his head near the back of the building.

I'll get straight to the point. I got up to him, and he turned to me and said "Hello sweetheart"

I was totally tongue-tied. I could barely say hi to him. You don't understand he is my first celebrity crush, and I still love him. Now, I know he probably called a lot of the girls sweetheart, but I didn't care. He looked at me and said to me!



I was able to get a picture with him and it's already framed in my Harry Potter picture frame. I also took pictures of him while I was waiting and I short video of him signing autographs.
Basically, it was one of the happiest days of my life. I will cherish this day and my picture forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment