Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15. The End of My Life

So....I saw Harry Potter last night/this morning! Bloody brilliant I must say. Absolutely stunning. Words can't come to me. Of course I can come up with a bunch of things that were different from the book, things were cut out, blah blah this and blah blah that. But overall I thought it was an excellent way to end the beautiful world that J.K.Rowling created. However it's not over.

Not really.



But I wasn't able to see the midnight show. It was sold out, so my friend and I watched it at 3am. To pass the time, we saw Horrible Bosses. Good movie by the way. I laughed so much.

I want to write more about Harry Potter, but I think i'll just cut it short. I expected myself to be crying my brain out at the end, but I didn't. Im not saying that it was bad or anything, I just felt they didn't make it emotional when it came to the deaths and the fact that it's over. I cried more at the end of part one because they showed Dobby dying. The director made me feel emotionally attached and I wept. This time, they didn't do that. It's one of the only disappoints I have for this one.

But again. An excellent movie overall. I'll see it again. I am on the 24th =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog so far. I saw Harry Potter at midnight and cried like a baby, ill forever be emotional when it comes to Harry.
    Also i love the first video you posted above, its just amazing.

    http://slimmertales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete